Brad Zapp is the founder of Connetic Ventures, prior to he co-Founded Legacy Financial which he successfully exited in 2014. His passion for Angel investing begin with a small investment in Choremonster which turned his home into a joyful place. His investment strategy of binge watching startup pitches was derived from years of binge watching Dexter and Madmen on Netflix. Strategy worked for them! My life lessons include: never gamble more than you are willing to lose; i.e. see picture above. :)
Kyle Schlotman was an Angel investor with Connetic but found his carreer at Dunnhumby got in the way of his angel meeting attendance! He loved it so much he now calls Connetic home full time as Partner and Chief Investment Officer. Kyle now has plenty of time for Angel meetings, pitch days, pint nights bowling leagues and room for all Chelsea Football Club games!
Kim Banham is the community engagement officer at Connetic. Her background in organizational communications allows her to build relationships with investors as well as the startup companies. She enjoys traveling, but after living abroad in Slovenia, Croatia, Switzerland, and Hungary for the past 8 years she is happy to call Northern Kentucky home. When she is not working you can find Kim and her husband Frank watching their 2 boys playing sports. She looks forward to becoming more involved in the Venture startup world with Connetic.
As any startup, we too have many stakeholders that, without, we would not be where we are today. Much of what you see is the result of the hard work put in by these individuals, in many different capacities, owners, employees, interns, advisors, investment committee members. We appreciate their time and want to recognize their hard work.
- Andy Sathe – member / startup metrics
- Eric Strange – member / finance
- Jay Becker – member / branding
- George Hagan – Investment Committee
- Joe Klunk – Investment Committee
- Scott Bray – Investment Committee
- Shawn Murdock – Investment Committee
- Scott Mlynek – Company Liason
- Daniela Yoder – fixes Brad’s mistakes
- Rodney D’Souza – NKU CIE relationship
- David Rodarte – board member extraordinnaire
- Casey Barach – NKY Entrepreneurship kingpin
- David Willbrand – Legal/Strategy/Sanity
There are many others, but I think we can all agree that this list has went above and beyond.